Metal Mule – Terms and Conditions
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time any changes.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Security and controlling your personal information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing us.
What we collect
- Your name and contact information including email address and/or phone number
What we do with any information we gather
We simply require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes and contact you by email, phone, fax or mail, using the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Our ‘Cookie’ policy
A ‘cookie’ is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Rest assured, a cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. In some instances, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you agree to accept the cookie, the file is added and it helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies also allow web applications to respond to you better as an individual, understanding your likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to your needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
For your piece of mind
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Metal Mule, 1 Lodge Farm Cottage, Lodge Lane, Keymer, Hassocks, West Sussex, BN6 8XP
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Metal Mule Terms
The conditions below apply to the supply of goods and services by Metal Mule Ltd.
- The customer will order the goods by phone, fax, letter, e-mail, via the web shop or in person at the premises of Metal Mule.
- The purchase price is due immediately. Payment may be made by credit or debit card, cheque or cash and is due before any goods will be despatched.
- All prices are quoted in £ sterling, include VAT (at 20%) and are subject to change without notice.
- The customer will be liable for any postage and packaging charges to the address supplied, unless otherwise specifically stated, including any detailed promotional offers.
- Despatch: Normally within 28 days from receipt of payment.
3. Payment by ‘PayPal’
PayPal is the most preferred way to pay online in the UK because it’s safer and faster. PayPal stores and safeguards your card and bank details, enabling you to pay online without entering your sensitive financial information every time you shop. You speed through checkout in just a few clicks, PayPal takes the payment from your card or bank directly, and your payment details are never shared on the internet.
Why pay with PayPal?
- It’s safer: Shop at thousands of websites without sharing your financial details
- It’s faster: With no need to type in your card details, you can check out in a few clicks
- It’s easy to set up if you haven’t already got a PayPal accounts : All you need is an email address and password to pay online. Visit www.paypal.com
The customer is entitled to cancel his/her intent to purchase within 7 days of placing the order as long as the goods have not already been dispatched.
5. Reservation of the proprietary rights
The goods supplied remain the property of Metal Mule until full payment has been received
6. Guarantee and complaint obligation
- Metal Mule guarantees that the goods do not have any defects that would reduce or nullify their suitability for normal usage.
- The guarantee period is 24 months and begins when the goods are paid for in full and delivery has been received by the customer.
- Any defects will be corrected by Metal Mule after being informed of this by the customer in writing within the guarantee period. Metal Mule will decide whether to replace or repair the goods.
- The customer must examine the goods immediately on receipt and, if a fault or damage is detected, must inform Metal Mule in writing within 5 working days. If Metal Mule hears nothing to the contrary the goods are considered to be approved.
7. Return Policy
- Goods can be returned or exchanged within 14 days.
- Returns without postage paid cannot be accepted. The postage is non refundable.
- Any goods must be returned in their original packaging and be in as new condition.
- A copy of the original invoice must be included.
- Unfortunately we cannot refund any delivery charges.
There is no liability for damage that has not occurred to the goods themselves, for lost profits or damage to other customers’ assets.
9. Data Protection
Unless otherwise agreed Metal Mule will use the personal data in this contract in order to carry out the order and to inform the customer of future Metal Mule promotions. The customer’s permission is required to use this information in any other way.
10. Company Details
- Company registration name: METAL MULE LIMITED
- Company place of registration: UK
- Company registered office: Metal Mule Limited, Arrowsmith Court, Station Approach, Broadstone, Dorset, BH18 8AT.
- Company registered number: 02788437
- Company telephone number: 01273 842094
- Company email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU PRINT OUT A COPY OF THESE TERMS FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE